7 Amazing Benefits of Watermelon for Your Body
watermelon isa juicy fruit types that most types of red meat. The fruit is very suitable in the current consumption in thevery hot air or hot enough during the day. This is because, almost 90 percent of the content of watermelon is water.
The fruit is easy to obtain in traditional markets as well as in more modern markets.
Most of us want to consume the juicy fruit. However, in addition to replacing relieving thirst, many countless health benefits of watermelonfor your body.
So, what amazing benefitsof watermelon for health ... ???
The red color in watermelon indicates that this fruit contains a variety of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, potassium, beta-carotene, vitamin C and fiber needed by the body.
Therefore, begin providing watermelon as one of the desserts on each of your daily menu.
The content of various nutrients and vitamins are abundant in watermelon helps preserve and maintain the health of the body of each person. health tips this time will reveal the benefits of watermelon that you may not know.
Here are 7 amazing benefits of watermelon for the health of your body:
1. healthier heart. Watermelonis a source of lycopene. Lycopene contained in watermelon fruit is very important to maintain the health of the heart organ you have.
2. eyes healthier. This is because, these fruits contain beta-carotene whichare converted in the body into vitamin A. VitaminA is a vitamin that will nourish your vision.
3. Boost the immune system. Watermelon is alsoa source of vitamin C. Vitamin C has a function tohelp boost the immune system. So the body will not easily hurt when the weather is lessgood or very extreme.
4. Protection From Free Radicals. Various smoke from factories, motor vehicles and the smoke that is inhaled dirty air may trigger influx of free radicals that can harm your body. Watermelon contains carotenoid compoundsthat can neutralize free radicalsthat enter into a person's body.
5. Strengthen bones. This is because, watermelon is a fruit rich in potassium content. Potassium works to keepcalcium in the body. So that bones and jointswill be healthier and stronger all the time.
6. Healthy Kidney Organ. Eating watermelon will help increase the flow of urine. With the smooth flow of urine then it will have an impact on the health of the kidneys in the body.
7. Reduce Fat In The Body. Watermelon is a type of fruit that is rich in coralline which serves to reduce excess fat in your body.