Be careful .... !!!6 Food CauseYour Heart Disease
Maintaining a healthy heart into is something that should not be ignored in your life.
This is because, so that the vital function of the heart that became one of the members of your body.
Althoughheart disease is one that is hard to detect thepresence of disease.
However, a variety of things we can do to minimize heart defects.
One of them by avoiding a variety offoods that cause heart disease.
So, what are the foods that cause heart disease ... ???
Heart disease can be prevented by adopting a healthy lifestyle in your daily life.
You may not realize that there are other types of food you eat each day has the potential to cause heart disease you.
Health tips this time will provide information on a variety of foods that cause heart disease.
health tips, six of the following foodscause your heart disease:
1. The first food that is processed foods that oftenyou eat everydaysuch as various processingchips. There is no harm in eating a variety of processed foods if you eat them in reasonable amounts, and not excessive. Because overload can potentiallylead to heart disease risk.
2. Eggs become one of the foods that could potentially be the cause of heart disease, especiallythe yolk. But do not make you eat an egg allergy. Because eating eggs in sufficient quantities will not harm yourheart or in other words do not go overboard WITHconsume eggs. becauseeating eggs in excessive amounts can increase the amount of cholesterol that can increase the risk of heart disease.
3. The next food that could potentially lead to heart disease is salt. In this casemaybe salty snacks we consume every day withoutever knowing itcan lead to heart disease, such as packaged snacks and vegetables were too salty.
4. Various foods containing saturated fats could also potentially beone of the causes of heart diseaseif consumed in excess. A variety of foods that contain saturated fat include red meat, dairy products, coconutand palm oil. Food can cause organ arteries in the heart can be hardened and narrowed.
5. Sweet foods could also potentially beone of the causes of heart diseaseif consumed in excess. This is because, sugary foods can cause diabetesis a risk factor for liver disease you.
6. Avariety of baked goods and fast food also has the potential to be the cause of heart attacks if taken in excess. This is because, these foods containa lot of fat is not good for your liver organ.
Another post :